At Rowanbank Financial Consultants, we make sure we take the time to understand your needs, goals and preferences before we make any recommendations.
We often meet clients at their place of work or their homes, but we also welcome visits to our offices.
We will work closely with other professionals, such as accountants and solicitors, to deliver a seamless service to you.
This is the six-step process we follow:
- Initial meeting and review – identifying your needs and objectives
- Getting to know you – gathering relevant information
- Analysis – an evaluation of your particular financial situation
- Recommendation – developing a strategic plan
- Implementation – reaching an agreement on how and when the plan will be implemented
- Ongoing service and relationship – regularly monitoring your progress
Why use Rowanbank Financial Consultants?
We are not tied to any high-street bank or building society and can therefore offer truly independent advice.
Simplifying the process
We do business in a way and at a time that suits you – in other words, we remove all the hassle for you.
Easy to understand
We listen to your requirements and then use our experience to find you the best solutions. We break down the key facts to allow you to make the decision that’s right for you.
You will have one dedicated adviser, and our aim is for this to become the start of a long and mutually beneficial relationship.